Forms & Applications
Transport Canada Assessment Form (see below)
Click here to access the English form.
Click here to access the French form.
Submit forms or direct general questions to email@example.com
NOTE: Due to recent changes to the Canadian Aviation Regulations and Standards associated with marking and lighting of obstacles the obstacle assessments form has changed. Appendix C of Standard 621 contains the new form for all future obstacle assessments. The Aeronautical assessment form for obstruction marking and lighting replaces the previously used Aeronautical Obstruction Clearance Form (AOCF). The old form can no longer be accepted due to the regulatory changes.
Building Services Shutdown, Locates and Excavation Permit Forms
Work at the Calgary International Airport involving building services shutdowns, hot work, utility locates, excavation, directional drilling, external services shutdowns, or scanning/coring work requires an approved permit from our Civil Construction team. Please click on the links to the permit applications below to complete the online form.
General permit inquiries and submissions can also be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Airfield Lighting Isolation Permit
- Building Services Shutdown Permit Application
- Hot Work Permit Application
- Hot Work Permit for BBQ'S Only
- Excavation Permit Application
- Directional Drilling Permit
- Scanning/Coring Permit
- External Services Shutdown Permit Application
- Temporary Hydrant Use Form (PDF)
- Utility Location Permit Application
- Marriott Hotel Shutdown Permit Application
- Marriott Hotel Hot Work Permit
- YBW Location Grid Maps (PDF)